The Burn Warp Pro head and Burn Pro Carbon shaft results in the lightest complete stick we have ever made. Engineered to work with one another, this complete stick utilizes SymFlex and Minimus carbon technology to give added hold resulting in maximum shot power.
The new WARP PRO pockets are derived from 25 years of industry expertise, countless hours of research and development, and input from the best lacrosse athletes in the world. Each Warp Pro pocket is tailored specifically for it's respected head and designed with multiple diamond configurations, pocket locations, and whip options to provide the perfect pocket feel and release.
- New Warp Pro pocket design, improves pocket feel in all aspects of the game.
- Pocket designs and options inspired by months of field studies with top players at all levels to determine the perfect pocket placement and whip/hold options.
- Our Burn head has been re-engineered for an outside shooting attackman or midfielder.
- Designed with SymFlex in the scoop and bottom rail - this technology promotes scoop fold and back rail pinch which helps maximize shot speed and accuracy.
- Built-in Burn specific Warp pocket for consistent performance that is game ready off the shelf.
- New varying diamond patterns with multiple raised shooters provide traditional feel and smooth release.
- Premium material blend pocket performs in all weather conditions.
- Loc-Throat technology provides a secure, rattle-free attachment.
The Warp Pro Mid Pocket is built for power. Ideal for a middie or attackman that is looking to maximize shot power and accuracy from outside.
Whip Level 1 is the lowest amount of whip offered for the Burn Warp. Whip Level 3 is the highest amount of whip offered for the Burn Warp.
SYM-RAIL design eliminates excess weight and provides maximum stiffness.
TruOffset lowers the sidewall for maximum ball control and feel.
Minimus Carbon Fiber Shaft -
The new Burn Warp Pro stick features a Minimus Carbon Fiber shaft that weighs only 125 grams and provides the best high-flex strength-to-weight ratio of any shaft made by Warrior.
2 Ways to finish off it off -
Comes with the new Warrior Warp end cap for players looking for maximum shot leverage and also the Warrior end plug for those looking for the lightest possible stick set up.