- RBRobin B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoQuick delivery
Perfect for practice everyday for my active 13 year old! Easy assembly and quick delivery!
- GSGuest S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGood buy!
Oh it’s good...very useful...great for working on little hands shots with placement ...attached easily and is durable
- BBBarrett B.I do not recommend this productRated 2 stars4 years agoSportStop is great, but I would NOT buy this product. CHEAPLY MADE!
Bought this as a Christmas present for my 2 high school age boys. Actually was simple to put up, and the bottom is just a bungee string that you have to tie on both ends. Could have been a little better. On the 1st day of use my son blew a hole directly through the cheap plastic tarp material. I immediately contacted Sportstop and they asked me to send it back while they sent me a new one. Got the new one in a few days. So put the 2nd one up. Kids went back out and played again with it, AND again ripped a hole right through it. Contacted sportstop and they had me send it back and immediately gave me a credited. SportStop has been excellent in this situation, but I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. Buy something else! 2 stars is because of how SportStop dealt with the problems.
- CKCoach Kenny G Coach Kenny G.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoDecent Shot Blocker, Does The Job
Only 4 stars at this point because it has only been in use for 2 weeks. Sport Stop request for a review is too soon. Here goes. It fits the goal perfectly. It''s ez to set up/ install. It''s a good teaching and training aid for players to learn to shoot for specific spots. So far, I''d buy this again, but let''s see how long it lasts in the Florida sun and rain. My bet is that by January, I will have to start Jerry-rigging things.
- PMPete M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
Looks great and easy to install. Kids love it! We have many Mevrik lacrosse products and have not been disappointed with any that we have purchased