Pass. Shoot. Dodge. For the attacker, the redesigned Axiom with Vertex Mesh offers a hybrid pocket of Mesh and Vertex materials for the best of both worlds. Complete with a lightweight carbon composite shaft.
Axiom Vertex Mesh Strung Head
- High Hold: Strategically strung sweet spot for increased ball hold and a quicker release on the move.
- Mesh Center Runner: Increases ball control and pass/shot accuracy.
- Vertex Side Runners: Molded Vertex material keeps mesh in place for a consistent pocket that won't bag out.
- Proudly strung in Syracuse, New York.
- Minimum legal pinched face shape channels the ball to the sweet spot for a quick release on the move.
- Scoop shape optimized for accurate passing and shooting.
- Shielded sidewall and scoop holes protect stringing from wear and tear.
- Stiff sidewall design delivers greater energy transfer during shooting.
- Shape: 1" Traditional Rounded Octagon.
- Material: Carbon Fiber Matrix.
- Grip: Matte Finish.
- Molded Butt End: Designed to achieve greater torque in high power shots.