Cascade S Metallic Finish CUSTOM Lacrosse Helmet
Three different liner technologies unite to optimally address variable force impacts.
Best in class XFLO ventilation ports offer 2x breathability. Balanced and aligned, the S is designed with the center of gravity directly on the crown of the head.
The visionbar's powerpress technology decreases wire diameter on the top bar to improve sight lines and increase face mask rigidity. With improved vision, the ball is never out of sight.
- GEN4 EPP - Engineered to manage variable force impacts that are specific to the front of the helmet and face mask.
- NV3 - A high performance impact foam that provides maximum protection to the crown of the head. Shell and liner unite with this precisely molded foam that maintains shape and comfort under impact.
- Seven Technology - Compresses on impact to laterally displace energy, and within seconds, it completely resets. Placed in key impact zones through the side and rear to manage repeated impacts.
- SuperMono S Shell - The one piece shell and visor design creates a rigid system to manage frontal impacts. Moving the center of gravity to the middle crown keeps the Cascade lacrosse helmet weight balanced and aligned.
- S-Series Jaw - Is a reinforced dual-material chin piece that provides improved stiffness.
- VisionBar - PowerPress technology decreases wire diameter to improve sight lines and increases face mask rigidity. With improved vision, the ball is never out of sight.
- XFlo Ventilation - Expanded ventilation ports increase breathability 2x. Cool air flows through the helmet and out the rear Xflo exhaust
- Hardtail SPRfit - By combining the HardTail SPRfit with three customizable jaw pads, the player will feel a 360 degree contoured fit that can be micro-adjusted on the fly
One Size Fits Most. Head circumference for the Cascade lacrosse helmet is 21 1/2 inch-24 inch (546mm-609mm). This should be measured around the head, from the most protruding part of the forehead all the way around.
Meets all NOCSAE standards.
Cascade lacrosse helmets are made in the USA.
One year warranty.
Need it faster?
You can now select express shipping (e.g. overnight, 2nd day, 3 day) on the custom Cascade S.
*The item must be shipped by itself, you cannot order items coming from other locations on the same express order
*The custom Cascade S will STILL take 2 business days to be assembled before it can be shipped. For example, if you order this on the weekend and select 2 day express shipping, the order will be placed with Cascade on Monday and would ship out of NY on Wednesday to arrive to you on Friday.
Need custom Cascade S helmets for your whole team?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.