The Regulator Max Warp Pro head and Regulator Max Carbon shaft result in the lightest complete defensive stick we have ever made. The complete stick utilizes Minimus Carbon Technology and engineered varying weave patterns designed for targeted stiffness and flex zones.
The new WARP PRO pockets are derived from 25 years of industry expertise, countless hours of research and development, and input from the best lacrosse athletes in the world. Each Warp Pro pocket is tailored specifically for it's respected head and designed with multiple diamond configurations, pocket locations, and whip options to provide the perfect pocket feel and release.
- New Warp Pro pocket design, improves pocket feel in all aspects of the game.
- Pocket designs and options inspired by months of field studies wth top players at all levels to determine the perfect pocket placement and whip/hold options.
- Built for defensive players looking for maximum durability.
- MAX sidewall design reinforces key sections of the head to dramatically increase head stiffness and durability.
- Built-in Regulator Max specific Warp pocket for consistent performance that is game ready off the shelf.
- New varying diamond patterns with multiple raised shooters provide traditional feel and smooth release.
- Premium material blend pocket performs in all weather conditions.
- Loc-Throat technology provides a secure, rattle-free attachment.
The Warp Pro Mid/High Pocket is ideal for a defender and LSM that is looking for a pocket that will aid in gaining quick ball control after catching or scooping a ground ball.
SYM-RAIL design eliminates excess weight and provides maximum stiffness.
TruOffset lowers the sidewall for maximum ball control and feel.
Made in the USA.
Minimus Carbon Fiber Shaft -
The new Regulator Max Warp Pro stick features a Minimus Carbon Fiber defense shaft that weighs only 340 grams and provides the best high-flex strength-to-weight ratio of any defense shaft made by Warrior.