The new WARP PRO lacrosse head is derived from 25 years of industry expertise, countless hours of research and development, and input from the best lacrosse athletes in the world. Each Warrior Evo Warp Pro pocket is tailored specifically for its respected head and designed with multiple diamond configurations, pocket locations, and whip options to provide the perfect pocket feel and release.
- New Warrior Evo Warp Pro pocket design improves pocket feel in all aspects of the game.
- Pocket designs and options inspired by months of field studies with top players at all levels to determine the perfect pocket placement and whip/hold options.
- Designed for ball control style players that are looking for a quicker release set up.
- Built-in Evo specific Warp pocket for consistent performance that is game ready off the shelf.
- New varying diamond patterns with multiple raised shooters provide traditional feel and smooth release.
- Premium material blend pocket performs in all weather conditions.
The Warrior Evo Warp Pro Mid/Low Pocket is built for ball control and quick release. Ideal for an attackman or midfielder playmaker that need to get their passes and shots off quickly.
Whip Level 1 has the lowest amount of whip and the quickest release, perfect for an attackman or midfielder that operates in close and needs to get feeds/shots off as quickly as possible. Whip Level 3 still has a quick release but offers added whip versus the Whip Level 1 pocket for those that need the added hold/shot speed to shoot from outside.
Patented LOC-THROAT eliminates shaft rattle and adds stability.
SYM-RAIL design eliminates excess weight and provides maximum stiffness.
TruOffset lowers the sidewall for maximum ball control and feel
Made in the USA.