Box specific Fatboy head shape is tighter to maximize ball control and accuracy. Fatboy Pro Carbon shaft for superior durability and lightweight performance.
The new WARP PRO pockets are derived from 25 years of industry expertise, countless hours of research and development, and input from the best lacrosse athletes in the world. Each Warp Pro pocket is tailored specifically for it's respected head and designed with multiple diamond configurations, pocket locations, and whip options to provide the perfect pocket feel and release.
- New Warrior Evo Warp Pro pocket design improves pocket feel in all aspects of the game.
- Pocket designs and options inspired by months of field studies with top players at all levels to determine the perfect pocket placement and whip/hold options.
- Designed for ball control style players that are looking for a quicker release set up.
- Built-in Evo specific Warp pocket for consistent performance that is game ready off the shelf.
- New varying diamond patterns with multiple raised shooters provide traditional feel and smooth release.
- Premium material blend pocket performs in all weather conditions.
The Warp Pro Mid Pocket is built for power. Ideal for a middie or attackman that is looking to maximize shot power and accuracy from outside.
Whip Level 2 provides a lower level of whip for a quick release but also has some hold for shot power.
SYM-RAIL design eliminates excess weight and provides maximum stiffness.
TruOffset lowers the sidewall for maximum ball control and feel.
Made in the USA.
New Fatboy Pro carbon construction for superior durability and provide lightweight performance. Grit texture for enhanced feel. Control die shape.