The Under Armour Regime Lacrosse Stick was designed with Northwestern's Kelly Amonte Hiller. It's got an extra ridge sidewall that's virtually unbeatable on the draw.
- Glide Scoop technology reduces resistance when scooping on any surface
- Max Offset for better ball control and feel
- Drop V scoop for pinpoint accuracy
- Narrowest silhouette
- Meets NCAA and USL specifications
Rail Pocket -
- Pocket choice of most Collegiate teams, the Rail is the softest pocket you can have
- Premium pre-stretched leathers keeps maintenance at a minimum
- Tapered Rail allows the ball to ride comfortably in the sweet spot
Comes with a composite lacrosse stick shaft.