Under Armour Regime Draw Pocket Composite Complete Women's Lacrosse Stick
Designed with Northwestern's Kelly Amonte Hiller. It's got an extra ridge sidewall that's virtually unbeatable on the draw.
- Glide Scoop technology reduces resistance when scooping on any surface
- Max Offset for better ball control and feel
- Drop V scoop for pinpoint accuracy
- Narrowest silhouette
- Meets NCAA and USL specifications
Draw Pocket -
- Rail Flex piece has super soft flexible runners and reverse grip technology that grabs the ball and pulls it from the opponent's stick
- Strung with super soft Dyneema mesh lace
- Soft Spot technology channels the ball directly to the bottom edge of the sidewall
- Reverse flip top lace directs the ball to the sweet spot
Includes composite shaft.