Throne Powder Lacrosse Head Dye
- Engineered to dye modern lacrosse heads without acidic additives.
- New particle composition permeates plastic to achieve rich lasting color.
- POWDER saturates twice as fast as hobby dyes keeping your head strong.
- Available in a wide variety of colors and able to mix for custom ones.
- 14 grams of American made POWDER will complete two dyes.
1) Use a large stainless steel pot for dyebath
2) Fill dye pot with water and heat to 120 degrees F
3) In a separate pot dissolve one-half of packing in boiling water
4) Pour dye concentrate into large dye pot and stir thoroughly
5) Increase dyebath temperature to 180–200 degrees F
6) Reduce dyebath temperature to simmering
7) Place lacrosse head in simmering dyebath
8) Leave head in dyebath until desired color saturation
9) Remove head from dyebath and rinse with cold water
10) Dry lacrosse head and store in refrigerator until cool