With a stiff construction for added consistency and a pinched face shape to maximize control, the Legend Senior lacrosse head provides legendary performance in a durable package.
Recommended for Ages 15 and up.Ground ball vacuum.
The rounded scoop and ultra-stiff construction of the Legend Senior lacrosse head will let you control any ground ball in sight. Control ground balls, control the game.More control.
The Legend Senior is our narrowest Legend head, giving you more ball control, and thicker side rails add the durability needed to withstand play at the highest levels.No more head rattle.
Our locking bolt eliminates distracting head rattle so you can focus on the game without worrying about your gear.6-month warranty.
We extended our quick and easy warranty to 6 months because we believe in the durability of our Legend heads.Pre-Strung Option:
Type 3S (Semi-Soft) Performance Mesh M PocketM Pocket
Type 3S Mesh
- Accuracy. Power. Ball retention. – Our signature mid pocket gives you maximum accuracy and power. And the pinched face shape means better ball retention under pressure.
- Our most versatile pocket. – The M pocket offers superior control and the perfect amount of whip to make you an outside threat without sacrificing inside finishes or quick feeds.
- Customizable and adjustable. – 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for endless customization, while the adjustable shooters and bottom lace make it easy to fine-tune your pocket.
The third generation of Performance Mesh gives players more control than ever with new Twistex Technology.
- Hardness: 2 out of 10
- For players who prefer a shifting, softer pocket
Why Performance Mesh Type 3?
- Accuracy - Adding twist to the yarns before they are knit creates a more compact construction with a rigid backbone for ultimate consistency.
- Control - Twistex Technology increases elasticity and texture in the yarns. This gives Type 3 the perfect amount of stretch and feel for ultimate control.
- Speed - Twistex Technology allows us to make Type 3 15% thinner and lighter than Type 2 while maintaining durability and a rigid backbone for your pocket.