STX Stallion 700 Marble Lacrosse Head
Dual injection production process using two different material colors to create a unique and permanent color combination. Due to the process, each head is slightly different.
Highly crafted design with unique detailing such as leather ball stop, gold/silver badges, and in-mold features.
- Enhanced groundball play with STX's new, patent pending, Speed Scoop, which allows for quick and effortless scooping by minimizing scoop drag on turf and grass
- The Stallion's iconic two sidewall brace design provides optimal stability when shooting, checking, and on ground balls
- New Stallion 700 design is 25 percent stiffer and 5 percent lighter than previous Stallion models
- C-Channel technology distributes stress on the sidewall, providing extra strength and stability between the lines
- Meets NCAA and NFHS rules