Throne GTG (Good to Game) Attack features a white Maverik Optik 2.0 head with a FIBER 2 System W4 Pocket designed to excel at X. It uses a unique undefined pocket with an aggressive channel. This pocket shape allows the ball to sit low in the throat to aid in one-handed cradling but also is able to shift high for power on shots. Its aggressive channel with 3 straight shooters give this pocket a lethal balance between power and smooth release. Strung by Joe and Chris from Throne in Brooklyn, NY.
- Position: Attack
- Placement: Mid-High to Low
- Hold: Mid
- Whip: Low
The Optik 2.0 is designed for the elite attackman who initiates the offense. With the combination of a tighter face shape and tension lock, this head will improve your accuracy, control and velocity.
- TENSION LOCK enables the stringer to precisely locate a defined shooting channel for increased accuracy.
- OPTIMAL RELEASE POINT increases control with added hold and has extreme energy transfer when shooting.
- DURATOUGH material increases stiffness and provides consistency in all weather conditions.
- X-RAIL TECHNOLOGY is engineered to distribute the stress to the opposite rail creating a lightweight and stiff design.
- Level 2 Bottom Rail - designed for a low-mid pocket giving the player a quick and accurate release with added power.