The Optik 2.0 is designed for the elite attackman who initiates the offense. With the combination of a tighter face shape and tension lock, this head will improve your accuracy, control and velocity. Used by arguably the best dodging attackman of our generation, Team USA's Jordan Wolf.
This product is part of the SportStop.com exclusive TEST DRIVE Program!
- TENSION LOCK enables the stringer to precisely locate a defined shooting channel for increased accuracy.
- The 2-Strut Design makes the Optik 2.0 the lightest head in the Maverik lineup.
- OPTIMAL RELEASE POINT increases control with added hold and has extreme energy transfer when shooting.
- DURATOUGH material increases stiffness and provides consistency in all weather conditions.
- X-RAIL TECHNOLOGY is engineered to distribute the stress to the opposite rail creating a lightweight and stiff design.
- Level 2 Bottom Rail - designed for a low-mid pocket giving the player a quick and accurate release with added power.
- Multiple stringing holes for custom pocket options.
- Made in the USA
- Universal Spec
How it works:
1) You buy the item
2) You try it out
3) If it doesn't meet your needs, return it within 45 days of your purchase date and you will receive a credit that you can spend on something else. So go ahead and give it a try. If it doesn't work for you, then send it back. We want it to be easy to try out the latest and greatest gear.