The Ascent is designed for the do-it-all midfielder. The 22 degree release angle allows for high-powered shots, accurate passes, and superior draw control. With enhanced stiffness and a ground control scoop, the Ascent is tenacious in unsettled situations.
- 22 Degree Release Angle creates maximum offset allowing for ultimate ball control while cradling, passing, and shooting on the move.
- Sidewall Geometry design for the draw allows the Ascent to slide easily into the opponents head for better placement on the draw.
- Consistent channel puts the ball in the sweet spot every time for a quick release.
- Mesh and leather runner pocket system paired with our 22 degree release angle increases shot velocity.
- Shielded sidewall design protects stringing from wear and tear.
- Complete with the 7/8" Ascent shaft featuring a new molded butt end design.
- Proudly strung in Syracuse, New York.