Warrior EVO WARP S Lacrosse Head
The Evo Warp S features a longer channel for a smoother release while utilizing Kevlar, Polypropylene and Polyethylene for a semi-soft feel.
Patented/Patent Pending Warp Technology offers the very first, fully engineered head/pocket combination. No more stringing your head, breaking in your mesh, or adjusting your pocket. Simply attach your head to your handle with our patented LOC-THROAT system and play.
Warp Technology creates a more consistent and accurate release with every pass and shot. Each engineered pocket location (Low, Mid or High) provides better hold and feel than traditional mesh pockets.
The Warp pocket is made from the lightest of all textile fibers - water and weather resistant polypropylene. Not only does this material possess unique wicking characteristics it also has the durability to maintain an unmatched level of performance over the course of a season.
- Kevlar sidewall creates an extremely durable bond between the head and pocket
- Graphical representation showcasing where the different materials are utilized
- Our patented LOC-THROAT eliminates shaft rattle and adds stability
- SYM-RAIL design eliminates excess weight and provides maximum stiffness
- TruOffset lowers the sidewall for maximum ball control and feel
- 100 percent MADE IN THE USA!