Swax Lax Numbered Soft Weighted Goalie Lacrosse Training Balls - 3-pack
Swax Lax goalie training balls feature numbered panels, which allow coaches to train goalies to develop a laser focus by having them call out the numbers and colors of incoming shots. Well-known goalie coach Ted Glynn has tested the product for us and says, "We love the new Swax Lax goalie training balls, they are awesome for targeting and for hand-eye training for young to advance keepers."
Weight per ball: 142 to 149 grams
Diameter per ball: 64 mm
- Feels the same in a goalie's stick for saves and for clears.
- Our patent-pending soft ball helps new players develop their skills with more confidence.
- Makes lacrosse more approachable to beginners.
- Softer than hard rubber lacrosse balls and gentle on hardwood gym floors.
- Less bounce and no rebounds make for a more productive practice environment.
- Perfect for indoor play.
- Highly durable and shock absorbent.
- Not intended for children under 4.
Please note: colors may vary slightly from what the pictures show as well as from different manufacturing runs.