String King Mark 2 V Lacrosse Head
- 129 grams unstrung / 165 grams pre-strung with Type 3 mesh
- Recommended for all positions
- Universal spec
Why StringKing Mark 2V?
A better pocket.
We've made it easier than ever to string up the perfect pocket. 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for unrivaled customization and fine-tuning.
Ground ball vacuum.
We engineered the Mark 2V to guide ground balls into your pocket and keep them there. The aggressively angled scoop acts like a funnel, letting you attack the ball from any direction.
Light. Stiff. Strong.
Advanced bone-growth optimization software helped us identify low-stress areas where we could remove material without sacrificing strength - giving you a strong, light, stiff head.
No head rattle.
The lightweight bolt included with the Mark 2V goes through the front and back of our Metal 2 shafts, locking the head from both ends to stop head rattle.
We extended our quick and easy warranty to 6 months because we believe in the durability of our Mark 2 heads.
Pre-Strung Option: Type 3S (Semi-Soft) or Type 3X (Semi-Hard) Performance Mesh M1 Pocket
- Accuracy. Power. Ball retention. – Our signature mid pocket gives you maximum accuracy and power. And the pinched face shape means better ball retention under pressure.
- Our most versatile pocket. – The M pocket offers superior control and the perfect amount of whip to make you an outside threat without sacrificing inside finishes or quick feeds.
- Customizable and adjustable. – 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for endless customization, while the adjustable shooters and bottom lace make it easy to fine-tune your pocket.
Type 3 Mesh
- More control. – Twistex Technology increases elasticity and texture in the yarns. This gives Type 3 the perfect amount of stretch and feel for ultimate control.
- More accuracy. – Adding twist to the yarns before they are knit creates a more compact construction with a rigid backbone for ultimate consistency.
- More speed. – Twistex Technology allows us to make Type 3 15 percent thinner and lighter than Type 2 while maintaining durability and a rigid backbone for your pocket.
This product is part of the SportStop.com exclusive TEST DRIVE Program!
How it works:
1) You buy the item
2) You try it out
3) If it doesn't meet your needs, return it within 45 days of your purchase date and you will receive a credit that you can spend on something else. So go ahead and give it a try. If it doesn't work for you, then send it back. We want it to be easy to try out the latest and greatest gear.