String King Mark 2 D Lacrosse Head
- 147 grams unstrung / 183 grams pre-strung with Type 3 mesh
- Recommended for defense
- Universal spec
Why StringKing Mark 2D?
Made for players
The 29 sidewall holes, higher side profile, and slightly pinched throat of the Mark 2D give you a pocket you can actually play with.
Stiffer is better.
By identifying high-impact areas, we used material more efficiently to create a tougher head that won't weigh you down.
Better for ground balls.
Attack the ball from any angle knowing your head was engineered to give you every advantage possible.
Lighter is better.
Removing material from low-stress areas gives you a lighter head for faster hands and harder checks.
No head rattle.
The lightweight bolt included with the Mark 2D goes through the front and back of our Metal 2 shafts, locking the head from both ends to stop head rattle.
We extended our quick and easy warranty to 6 months because we believe in the durability of our Mark 2 heads.
Pre-Strung Option: Type 3S (Semi-Soft) or Type 3X (Semi-Hard) Performance Mesh H1 Pocket
- Accuracy. Power. Ball retention. – Our signature high pocket is designed with added hold for great control and horizontal cradling.
- Control ground balls. Control the game. – The H pocket is designed to control ground balls, maintain possession under pressure, and throw sharper outlet passes.
- Customizable and adjustable. – 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for endless customization, while the adjustable shooters and bottom lace make it easy to fine-tune your pocket.
Type 3 Mesh
- More control. – Twistex Technology increases elasticity and texture in the yarns. This gives Type 3 the perfect amount of stretch and feel for ultimate control.
- More accuracy. – Adding twist to the yarns before they are knit creates a more compact construction with a rigid backbone for ultimate consistency.
- More speed. – Twistex Technology allows us to make Type 3 15 percent thinner and lighter than Type 2 while maintaining durability and a rigid backbone for your pocket.