String King Complete Jr. Youth Lacrosse Stick
- Recommended for ages 0-10
- Legal up to U11 youth league play
- Mark Jr. Head (wider than Mark 1)
- A7150 Jr. Shaft (thinner and shorter than A7150)
- Type 2S Performance Mesh
- M Pocket
Why StringKing Complete Jr?
It's hard to learn the game if you can barely use your stick. The Complete Jr. comes with a perfect pocket right off the shelf, so you can enjoy playing and focus on getting better.
Lacrosse isn't fun if you can't get the ball in your stick. We made the Mark Jr. head a little wider than our Mark 1, making catching easier and making lacrosse fun from the start.
Little guys have little hands. The shaft of the Complete Jr. is narrower, shorter (28 inches), and lighter than a standard shaft, so young players can learn to grip and use their stick correctly.
The Complete Jr. is designed specifically for younger players. It's properly balanced and proportioned to make it feel like a stick should.
We guarantee the Complete Jr. with a 6-month, easy to use warranty. In case anything breaks, just submit a claim and get your free replacement in as little as 2-3 days.
- Black Jr. Head with Black Type 2S Performance Mesh M Pocket and a Black A7150 Jr Shaft
- Black Jr. Head with White Type 2S Performance Mesh M Pocket and a Nickel A7150 Jr Shaft
- White Jr. Head with White Type 2S Performance Mesh M Pocket and a Silver A7150 Jr Shaft