SportStop STRING KING TYPE 3 MESH CUSTOM STRINGING JOB - Men's Lacrosse
*Purchasing this item includes the parts and labor for a custom stringing job. It does not include a head!
Want to have a SportStop professional stringer string your new head? Many people don't like factory stringing, and don't have the time to do it themselves. Let us take care of it for you!
Check out all the options! We'll put together all the colors you want and make a great pocket.
Make sure you have an unstrung head in your shopping cart when you choose all your stringing options and then add this item to your cart. We'll do all the work from there!
NOTE: The picture above is only an example. Also, this stringing job will be String King Mesh with SportStop Strings & Laces (not String King strings & laces).
The third generation of Performance Mesh gives players more control than ever with new Twistex Technology.
- Hardness: 2 out of 10
- For players who prefer a shifting, softer pocket
- Hardness: 5 out of 10
- For players who prefer a more focused, rigid pocket
Why Performance Mesh Type 3?
- Accuracy - Adding twist to the yarns before they are knit creates a more compact construction with a rigid backbone for ultimate consistency.
- Control - Twistex Technology increases elasticity and texture in the yarns. This gives Type 3 the perfect amount of stretch and feel for ultimate control.
- Speed - Twistex Technology allows us to make Type 3 15% thinner and lighter than Type 2 while maintaining durability and a rigid backbone for your pocket.
A rule change starting in 2016, which applies to most leagues, states that shooting strings need to be strung within 4 inches of the top of the head. We have removed the option to have V or U shooting strings. If you still desire to have a V or U shooting string for the bottom shooting string or middle and bottom shooting strings, please let us know in your order notes during the checkout.