SportStop STRING KING GRIZZLY CUSTOM GOALIE STRINGING JOB - Lacrosse
*Purchasing this item includes the parts and labor for a custom stringing job. It does not include a head!
Want to have a SportStop professional stringer string your new head? Many people don't like factory stringing, and don't have the time to do it themselves. Let us take care of it for you!
Check out all the options! We'll put together all the colors you want and make a great pocket.
Make sure you have an unstrung head in your shopping cart when you choose all your stringing options and then add this item to your cart. We'll do all the work from there!
NOTE: The picture above is only an example. Also, this stringing job will be String King Mesh with SportStop Strings & Laces (not String King strings & laces).
The lightest goalie mesh on the market, Grizzly Mesh is engineered to help goalies make more saves, surrender fewer rebounds, and throw sharper outlet passes. Get Big. Get Aggressive. Get Grizzly.
- Ultralight goalie mesh
- 12 diamond
- All weather consistency
Same Performance, Greater Strength.
- Greater Strength - The same great performance with enhanced durability to guarantee your Grizzly Mesh will stand up to every shot
- More Saves – More than 30 grams lighter than other goalie meshes on the market, Grizzly Mesh makes your stick lighter and your hands faster, letting you attack balls all over the net
- Less Rebounds – New FlexLite fibers create a controlled horizontal stretch in the mesh that helps the ball die in your pocket and ensures that you surrender fewer rebounds
- Sharper Outlets – StringKing all-weather consistency combined with a new hybrid knitting pattern creates a deep, channeled pocket that lets you throw outlets on a dime, every time
- 90 Day Durability Guarantee – If your Grizzly Mesh breaks within 90 days of purchase, StringKing will replace your mesh for free. Visit StringKingLacrosse.com/Guarantee for more information. Proof of purchase is required for all returns.