Lax Room Aluminum Box Lacrosse Head Pinch Jig
Typical Usage Steps:
(1) Pre-Heat oven to 350F (176 C).
(2) Place a blank lacrosse head into the box head pinch face down.
(3) Using oven gloves, place box head pinch into the oven for approximately 5 minutes.
(4) Using oven gloves, remove box head pinch from the oven and place in a freezer for 15-30 minutes.
(1) Buyer assumes all risk of product usage. The box head pinch is aluminum and will not burn. The lacrosse head, which is made with a range of different plastic type materials, is at risk of burning. Please use responsibly.
(2) PINCHING A LACROSSE HEAD VOIDS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY