Brine King 2 II ST Lacrosse Head
- ST version of the King 2 head provides increased durability for defensive minded players
- Designed and engineered for maximum ball control and precision accuracy in any weather condition
- Vari-Flex engineered into the scoop and bottom rail provides consistent accuracy and performance
- Bottom rail designed for a mid to mid/high pocket to help with gaining immediate ball control after ground ball pickups
- Clean angled scoop for easy ground ball pickups from any angle
- New Loc-Throat insert helps provide a secure attachment removing any head rattle
Vari-Flex (scoop/bottom rail):
Stiffer materials inserted into strategic sections of the head control flex to adapt to multiple playing styles and weather conditions
This product is part of the SportStop.com exclusive TEST DRIVE Program!
How it works:
1) You buy the item
2) You try it out
3) If it doesn't meet your needs, return it within 45 days of your purchase date and you will receive a credit that you can spend on something else. So go ahead and give it a try. If it doesn't work for you, then send it back. We want it to be easy to try out the latest and greatest gear.